We changed our reservation confirmation system last year, or rather brought it into the 21st century.... Please note:
1) All confirmations of any reservations will be done via email when possible.
2) Beginning in the 2011 season, a confirmation reminder of your previously scheduled reservation(s) for the current season will be sent to you via email approximately two months prior to your reservations. If you don't have an email address I will either call you or send it via US mail.
3) Any questions that I may have about making a reservation, etc., will either be done on the phone or email.
4) If you are a new customer to the Park, having never had a reservation here, plan on calling me directly to discuss your request (vs. requesting a reservation via email.)
5) Whether you are previous customer, or new to us, if there is a group of people/friends requesting multiple sites for any dates, each customer will have to contact me to make a reservation. The only exception I make to this rule is if the group is an organized RV group and a trailboss/wagonmaster is requesting the reservations.
Keep an eye out on your email account.... I just might be knocking on its' door anyday now. As always, we look forward to seeing you this year!