Sunday, April 26, 2009

There Are Two Blogs

I'm still working hard on reservations and the entire summer schedule. And in between I'm getting alot of feedback about the website, the LakeCam and the "blog." And the comment I hear the most about the "blog" is that I need to update it more. So I guess I'm at the point of a little explanation.

There are two blogs! This one, "Topaz Lake RV Park," is for business notices, general info and whatnot. It is updated as needed with information that I think our customers should know. The second blog, "The Daily Topaz" is updated more often with a photo and story about life at Topaz Lake & the Park. There are links to both blogs from the Park website and you can find a link to each blog from each blog in the right hand column. ---->>>>

I hope this explanation helps.