Wednesday, December 31, 2008

Goodbye 2008. Hello 2009.

Happy New Year everyone! 2008 is nearly gone and 2009 is ready at the gates... Always with each new year I expect the calls to start pouring in about 2009 reservations. I suppose it's a natural process that once the holidays are over people start thinking about their 2009 vacations. I will start working on the 2009 reservation puzzle very soon. Meanwhile for those thinking of warmer months, enjoy a summer picture. (July, 2008)

And to the many fisherpersons looking forward to the season this year, the Departments of Fish & Game in both California and Nevada have both stocked Topaz Lake with plenty of fish for your catching! On 1/2/09 I will post a picture of opening day on the lake... If tomorrow is like any opening day before - regardless of weather - you could play hop scotch with the boats on the lake. Tomorrow's post (already written) is for my in-laws-in-laws, including one of my favorite kid pictures of one of my favorite kids. (He's family, I can't help it!)

Health, Happiness and many Blessings to you all.